Friday, August 7

My life according to HIM


Pick only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to people you like and include me. You can't use the band/artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (artist).

Pick your artist:
HIM

Are you a male or female:
Poison girl

Describe yourself:
Drunk on shadows

How do you feel?
It's all tears

Describe where you currently live:
Beyond Redemption

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Close to flame

Your favorite form of transportation:
The Path

Your best friends are:
The Heartless

You and your best friends are:
Killing loneliness

What's the weather like?
Cyanide sun

Favorite time of day:
Dark light

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
Not awake

What is life to you?
Resurrection

Your relationship:
Love in cold blood

Your fear:
Heartache every moment

What is the best advice you have to give?
Please don't let it go

Thought for the day:
One last time

How I would like to die:
Right here in my arms

My soul's present condition:
Buried alive by love

My motto:
Play dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skriv navne ditt for faen, jeg gidder ikke å svare på anonyme komentarer liksom. Biaaatch.