Sunday, April 6

Oops I did it again

Look at the time... It's fucking 7 AM. What is wrong with me?
Holy shit, this sucks big time. Today was going to be a fun day, not "I'm so fucking tired, don't talk to me" day. That's how I feel lately. Maybe it's my bronchitis, maybe it's my insomnia, maybe it's just me making stuff up to avoid outside-world-contact. I feel sick, feel like puking all over the keyboard.

God I'm so tired of my own bitchin'...I guess it means over and out. I'm taking a morphine overdose, so I hope it means Good Night Sleep for me, I really hope so. We'll see. Night.

1 comment:

  1. Å, så mye fint du har postet her.
    Jeg håper jeg ser deg imorgen!

    Jeg dør av Alexx-abstinenser!

    <3

    Og jeg synes synd på deg.

    ReplyDelete

Skriv navne ditt for faen, jeg gidder ikke å svare på anonyme komentarer liksom. Biaaatch.